Business Policy Franlengo, LLC dba Baby Feathers & all subsidiaries of Franlengo, LLC have made a commitment to excellent customer service, maintaining high selling standards, and solving any problem if the need arises as fast as possible. We understand fully at Baby Feathers how important our consultants & customers are to our business. For this reason we will not carry products or promote vendors nor artists who do not practice these same standards and integrity in their manufacturing and sales policies. We know that there are many choices on the internet to do business with and at Baby Feathers we want to promote repeat business with our customers. It is our goal to become your trusted resource for all lines of pampered pet, people supplies as well as your resource for pampered party and gift giving. If you should have any suggestions please contact us; we consider our customers friends! We want your feed back and we want to listen...
This is the web site of Franlengo, LLC dba Baby Feathers. Our USPS mail address is 2200 Kings Highway 3-L Suite 52, Port Charlotte Florida 33980.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our web site. We do not sell or release this information to any other organizations. With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by email.
Customers who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed.
Upon written request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain.
Please submit your request to Franlengo, LLC dba Baby Feathers at 2200 Kings Highway 3-L Port Charlotte Florida 33980 If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address.
Baby Feathers, LLC; has a minimum order of $20 for credit card payments.
EBay & Other Auction Policies
We require full payment on items by close of business eastern standard time of the 5th day from the close of the auction, unless you are bidding on any of our other items, then payment will be due 5 days from the close of the last item.
To make payment by credit card please email us your contact information. We will then forward to your email address an invoice with a live link to our credit card processing company's secure transaction server for you to pay by credit card.
Once we have receipt of payment & it has cleared our account we will ship within 48 business hours.
- We accept Cash, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, Money Orders and personal checks drawn only on USA banks.
- We DO NOT accept 3rd party checks for any reason.
- All funds must clear our bank before shipping.
- Made to order Crystal Items can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Pay Pal can take up to five (5) days to approve funds. We will no longer ship orders until we have notice from Pay Pal that the transaction has been completed.
- Backordered items will be shipped as soon as they are available with no additional shipping charges ~ you will be notified via email on backordered items so please make sure that you have given us your current email address.
- We process orders Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday for UPS and USPS
Contact us at 239.284.4290 or 941.889.7985 to arrange pick up
- Contact us at 239.284.4290 or 941.889.7985 if you need a special rush or custom order.
- Alaska and Hawaii Residents ~ UPS 2nd Day Air is really expensive, we will ship via the USPS unless you have requested UPS.
- International Orders ~ We will ship UPS Global on heavy orders, we have found that the US Postal Service is cheaper for all other orders. Please keep an eye on your email as we will not process your order until we hear back from you stating your approval on shipping.
- For all international orders it is up to the customer to know what your incoming duties and other charges will be and your responsibility.
Sorry NO COD's
- We require all funds to come to Franlengo, LLC in USA currency only.
- Billing and ship to addresses must be the same or we can not complete the transaction.
- We ship to most countries via UPS Global. If you have chosen another method we will be more than happy to work with you as all shipping charges and fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Be advised that since you are considered the importer of record, you must: comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country pay import duties and taxes if any on the merchandise in this shipment pay additional charges if any such as necessary brokerage services for customs clearance. Before confirming this order, we urge you to check out the amount of additional import charges if any for the merchandise you are ordering. If necessary, contact your local customs office for this information.
We offer exchanges and refunds up to 5 business days. Shipping fees will not be refunded unless we shipped the items to you in error. Due to health concerns we cannot accepted returns on toys, bath products or any open or used items. There may also be a 20% re-stocking fee. Please follow the steps below to return non damaged items:
- Package up the returning product. You can use the original shipping box as long as you remove the old label.
Call us at 239.284.4290 or 941.889.7985 with the specific item(s) being returned.
- Your refund will be issued to the same credit card the purchase was originally made on when we receive the package back. If you sent in a check, we will issue your refund via a check within 10 days of receipt of your return or your funds clearing our bank.
- Restocking Fee: We will charge a 20% restocking fee on return items when items are not exchanged or a store credit is not taken. This does NOT include items shipped in error or damaged items.
- Sorry but due to health concerns we do NOT offer returns on toys, pets toys, essential oils, accessories or body & bath products that have been opened.
If the carton looks damaged upon delivery please inspect the contents before the driver leaves or call UPS at 1-800-PICKUPS to file a claim.
If your claim does not involve UPS, please call us right away. We will work with you to take care of the problem with a replacement or refund.
Trademarks & Copyrights
This website is the official website for BabyFeathers.com of Franlengo, LLC and its contents are Copyright Franlengo, LLC with all rights reserved. The word marks, trademarks and associated tag lines used within this site are the exclusive property of Franlengo, LLC. They include but are not limited to the following: Baby Feathers Gift Shop, BabyFeatherShop.com, BabyFeathers.com; BabyFeathers.net; Baby Feathers; Baby Feathers Online, Baby Feathers Cafe, Baby Feathers Coffee, Avian Aloe, Baby Feathers Avian Aloe, Baby Feathers, LLC; Baby Feathers Pampered Events and Baby Feathers Baskets. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of our trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other products and company names mentioned on our website may be trademarks of their respective owners. Franlengo Motorsports, BabyFeathersGiftShop, Baby Feathers Online, Baby Feathers Cafe, Baby, Mystic Feathers; Mystic Feathers Cafe; Mystic Feathers Virtual Spa; Mystic Feathers Virtual Cafe and MysticFeathers.com; Three Women's Coffee are subsidiaries of Franlengo, LLC and follow the same policies as Baby Feathers.
Products and the claims
Claims made about specific products on or through this website or other print material have not been evaluated by Franlengo, LLC or the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Physician, Veterinarian or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
The health and safety of your children and pet(s) is a priority with Franlengo, LLC. That is why we urge all owners to please supervise your children or pet when introducing a new toy. We take pride in the care and thought put into every toy and the supplies sold and/or promoted to ensure they are as safe as possible. All Miniatures sold by Franlengo, LLC are NOT toys and should not be given to children or pets as a toy! However, even the safest, simplest toy can pose a threat.
It is up to you, as their guardian, to use discretion if a particular toy is right for your children or pet. Please, keep your child and/or pet healthy and safe in mind when introducing new items into their environment. Remember to always consult with your medical or veterinarian professional before changing or adding to their diets or environments.
Franlengo, LLC is not responsible for any harm, or mishaps due to use of lighting, burning, melting or simmering of candles, incense, essential oil or using oils, melters or tarts.
Please keep these safety tips in mind when using any candle, open flame or any scented product for that matter and never leave a burning candle unattended!
Please take special care when using essential oils, candles, melts, tarts or any scented products around children, pets and especially around birds and parrots. Do not place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, etc. Place only on a protected, heat resistant, level surface. Keep candle free of wick trimmings, matches, or other foreign matter that could be a fire hazard. Avoid burning in drafts. This will cause candle to burn more quickly and unevenly. Please never walk around with lit candles. Please trim wicks to 1/4 inch at all times to avoid carbon build up on the wick.
Before using any essential oil or aroma diffusing please check with your trusted medical professional before use. No information posted on this site is meant to be used or taken as medical advice.
Some of the tart burners/melters, simmer pots, potpourri burners etc. on the market are not suitable for the intended use. Please take special care when using these products. Never use any of these left untended nor use around children and pets, especially birds and parrots! Make sure the tea light candle is a good distance from the underside of the burner where the wax is. If the wax gets too hot, the burner can be come over heated and cause the aroma to burn away to fast and may cause safety issues. It is our opinion that the tea light or heat source should be no less than 2.5" from the holder. When using scented oils you must always add water to the oil in the dish. Make sure you keep adding water as it will evaporate. If water is NOT added, the dish may crack. Try to use wax melts/tart not the oils as you should not have the worry over adding the extra water.
Please visit our links sections before you use any scented product in your home with birds or parrots.